Itlogix India Pvt ltd
7 - 10 years
Itlogix India Pvt ltd, 1 year ago
1) Directs and coordinates worker activities, such as planting, irrigation, chemical application, harvesting, grading, payroll, and recordkeeping.
2) Contracts with farmers or independent owners for raising of crops or for management of crop production.
3) Coordinates growing activities with those of engineering, equipment maintenance, packing houses, and other related departments.
4) Analyzes market conditions to determine acreage allocations.
5) Confers with purchasers and arranges for sale of crops.
6) Records information, such as production, farm management practices, and parent stock, and prepares financial and operational reports.
7) Determines procedural changes in drying, grading, storage, and shipment for greater efficiency and accuracy.
8) Analyzes soil to determine type and quantity of fertilizer required for maximum production.
9) Inspects equipment to ensure proper functioning.
10) Inspects orchards and fields to determine maturity dates of crops or to estimate potential crop damagecfrom weather.
11) Plans and directs development and production of hybrid plant varieties with high yield or disease and insect resistant characteristics.
12) Purchases machinery, equipment, and supplies, such as tractors, seed, fertilizer, and chemicals.
13) Hires, discharges, transfers, and promotes workers, enforces safety regulations, and interprets policies.
14) Negotiates with bank officials to obtain credit from bank.
Also we kindly request you to forward the above opportunity to your friends / refer some of your friends or colleagues who are seeking change in their career.
Please revert with the below details:
Lead time to Join:
Reason for Change:
Thanks & Regards
Rosemary Thiruselvan | Senior Recruitment & BD Consultant |PARC Kalite Consultant |
Mobile: +91 9137419558 | Email: [Confidential Information] |
Visit us at : www.parckalite.com