1 - 3 years
Qualification : MBA - Finance Experience : 0-2 Years Technical skill area :
Lendingkart is a well-funded start up that uses analytics and online data to determine whether it wants to lend to businesses or not.
We are a team of ISB, IIM grads determined to automate the entire banking decision and delivery process.
Recently, we have raised $10 million or about Rs 63 crore from venture capital funds Saama Capital and Mayfield Fund and two ultra-high net worth individuals — Ashvin Chadha and Shailesh Mehta.
Job Description for Loan Management Trainee
1) Analyse credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
2) Prepare reports that include the degree of risk involved in extending credit or lending money.
(3) Documentation related to the credit & customer set up process.
(4) Work along with sales team to increase the sales opportunities that will maximize revenue for the entire organization.
Desired Candidate Profile:
(1) MBA with Finance.
(2) 2014-2015 Passout.
(3) CPI above 7.5.
(4) Advanced Excel Knowledge.
Computer-based written test followed by personal interview.
Compensation on Offer:
CTC of 2.3 Lakhs p.a.
Send resumes immediately to firstname.lastname@example.org