SEO / Social Media
- Planning, execution & optimisation of our Digital marketing efforts.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimisation etc.)
Article submission, blog posting, press release submission, directory submission, social media marketing, classified submission, image optimisation, video submission, business directory submission etc.
-Keyword research, website structure & interlinking architecture optimisation.
-Administer search engine programs (XML sitemaps, Google analytics, webmaster tools, Google search console, keyword tools) for purposes of diagnostic reporting on projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
-Recommend changes to website architecture, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increase presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook Ads etc. to increase company and brand awareness.
- Manage campaign expenses, estimate monthly costs and achieve maximum ROI from spending.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Copywriting skills to ensure a quick turnaround with web changes, social media requests, and campaigns when required.
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
Promotion of Client products and services through digital channels.
- Define target keyword lists, optimize existing content and collaborate with content and web developers to implement ongoing initiatives.
- Perform technical SEO Audits of client websites.
Qualifications and Skills
Any Degree with 2018 Passed outs
Good Communication Skills
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ?8,000.00 to ?10,000.00 /month
Hyderabad, Telangana (Preferred)